Last month, Pokémon GO Live announced in their blog post to expect an amazing comeback for the last Community Day event of 2019. We have written a comprehensive guide to help you along each day. This guide is for the first day taking place on December 14th, 2019 from 9 AM to 9 PM, local time.
There will be different bonuses offered each day with some variation of each Pokémon that would be spawning in the wild and who’s going to show up at raids. Imgur user JonnyGFLea made a clutch infographic that we will be using during our hustle:
Schedule: Saturday, December 14, 2019
Starting at 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. in your local time zone.
- Spawns in the wild: Totodile, Swinub, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Ralts, Slakoth, Trapinch, Bagon, Turtwig, and Chimchar
- Spawns appearing in raids: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Eevee, Dratini, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mareep, Larvitar, and Beldum
- Hatching from Eggs: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Pichu, Dratini, Totodile, Mareep, Swinub, Larvitar, Treecko, Torchic, Slakoth, and Bagon
From 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time
- More spawns in the wild: Totodile, Swinub, Treecko, Torchic, Slakoth, and Bagon
- 2× Catch Stardust
- 2× Catch XP
- 1/2 Egg Hatch Distance when Eggs are incubated during these hours – Remember to save your incubators!
All 2018 and 2019 exclusive moves for each Community Day featured Pokemon will be available by evolution only. Using Technical Moves to gain moves will not work! Below is a list of the Pokémon that will have their exclusive move available:
- Torchic will have the legacy move Blast Burn
- Totodile will have the legacy move Hydro Cannon
- Treecko will have the legacy move Frenzy Plant
- Bagon will have the legacy move Outrage
- Swinub will have the legacy move Ancient Power
- Slakoth will have the legacy move Body Slam
Are you looking for a different day?
Day 1: (You’re already here, yay!)
Day 2: Community Day – Day 2